All my projects can be found on my GitHub profile and on my GitHub Gist
I am a Debian Developer, member of the Security and Multimedia
teams, and maintainer of several packages.
I (co-)authored the following IETF documents:
I’ve also contributed to a few other documents, like:
- The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3 (RFC8446)
- QUIC: A UDP-Based Multiplexed and Secure Transport (RFC9000)
- Using TLS to Secure QUIC (RFC9001)
- QUIC Loss Detection and Congestion Control (RFC9002)
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol Version 3 (HTTP/3) (draft-ietf-quic-http)
- QPACK: Header Compression for HTTP/3 (draft-ietf-quic-qpack)
I’ve written a few Perl modules that can be found on CPAN, though they
are mostly unmaintained now.
Here’s a list of selected contributions to open source projects I’ve made. Most
of my contributions are also tracked on OpenHub.net (but information
there may be outdated):